Monday 6 January 2014

The Bonitas: Manisha, Tehmina and Cherrelle

I met Manisha, Tehmina and Cherrelle last year and they have become very good friends of mine ever since. They asked me to work on some shots with them so we pinned a date for the summer and away we went in August 2013! Cherrelle is a makeup artist who collaborated with me on this mini project.

London had a fantastic summer last year, the best I can remember for quite a long time. On the day, the weather wasn't so kind to us and it started to rain lightly just after lunch! Luckily I managed to take lots of gorgeous photos beforehand *phew moment*.

A photo of Tehmina featured in my first blog.  You can see more from this shoot on my website!



Copyright © 2014 Kimberley Sta-Maria. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment