Thursday 4 September 2014

Brighton Rocks!

Didn't I tell you that I'd be back in Quirky Brighton? My cousins came to London for a quick City break recently and I thought why not show them around Brighton for a day? As soon as we arrived, off we headed to the Pier and played a game or two in the arcades. We even won a few prizes which was a nice treat! Of course while in Brighton, fish 'n' chips on the beach is compulsory which is exactly what we did for lunch.  The rest of the day involved a nice stroll in the high street and a rest on the deck chairs by the pier. Lovely x


















3 comments:

  1. Brighton looks amazing I'd really love to visit it some day :) !!

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, think I will do a day trip to Brighton this weekend, thanks! Great shots!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete