Tuesday 25 November 2014

Textures of Autumn

I made it my mission to capture the textures of Autumn this year as I always tend to miss them! So during my lunch break I nipped down to the nearby park just before it started to fill up with the working crowd to take some photos... and here they are, just in time before the chilly blue winter season arrives.

I love the colours of Autumn and how symbolic this time of year is coupled with the feeling of childhood nostalgia.  As the leaves falter and decorate our path, it reminds me of nature and life's beautiful cycle.

"The season for enjoying the fullness of life - partaking of the harvest, sharing the harvest with others, and reinvesting and saving portions of the harvest for yet another season of growth." - Denis Waitley










Copyright © 2014 Kimberley Sta-Maria. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment