Sunday 6 December 2015

Esther & Harry's Autumn Wedding

I had the most wonderful pleasure of documenting Esther and Harry's wedding in the beautiful Autumn month of September this year. When Esther and Harry described their wedding day to me, it was most certain that it was going to be a gorgeous occasion and not to mention that it was an outdoor wedding set in the Suffolk countryside (I did my best to hold my excitement!). The ceremony took place in the gardens at Clare Priory and despite the heavy downpour over the first few weeks in September, Esther and Harry couldn't have asked for a more glorious day as the sun rose to the occasion and sparkled all day long. Esther's attire was a beautiful vintage dress and certainly had everyone's attention as she looked radiant. Here are a few tasters of the shots I took :) x
























Copyright © 2015 Kimberley Sta-Maria. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment