Monday 9 May 2016

A day trip in Teramo, Italia!

At the latter end of last year I took a day trip to visit my very best and long time friend, Maria in Italy (I know, it's quite a late post! I'm slowly catching up!). She and her husband live on the east coast of Rome in a small town called Teramo which is located in a region called Abruzzo.  It was my first visit and it was lovely getting the opportunity to spend quality time with them. We packed in quite a lot in less than 12 hours and they kindly showed me around their beautiful hometown which included Atri where we visited Duomo of Santa Maria Assunta (13th Century Cathedral), Pineto beach, the small village of Montepagano and a stroll along Roseto beach before heading back home. Here is a lil' glance into Teramo :)



























Copyright © 2016 Kimberley Sta-Maria. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment